Important information concerning services we provide and how we work with clients.
Important information concerning services we provide and how we work with clients.
We operate with accordance to the highest legal, industry and ethical standards. Our activity is regulated by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority. We are supervised by it and by ANG Spółdzielnia – an organization associating companies from the financial industry, of which we are a member.
Security of cooperation with POLASSETS is guaranteed by the following elements:
ANG Spółdzielnia personal data processing acceptance form
Information about ANG Spółdzielnia
Below you can find information in accordance with the requirements of art. 17 of the Mortgage Loan Act and the Supervision of Mortgage Brokers and Agents of 23 March 2017 "Act".
POLASSETS Sp. z o.o. is an agent of ANG Spółdzielnia. ANG Spółdzielnia is a related intermediary within the meaning of the Act.
ul. Konstancińska 2
02-942 Warsaw, Poland
NIP: 525 24 89 115
Tel. +48 22 3955045
Number of entry in the register of credit intermediaries:
Section I: Register of mortgage brokers - RPH000073
Section II: Register of consumer credit intermediaries - RPK001054
The register of credit intermediaries is available at: www.knf.gov.pl/dla_rynku/posrednictwo.
ANG Spółdzielnia in the meaning of the Act is a related intermediary and acts on behalf and for the benefit of financial institutions:
a) Alior Bank SA
b) Bank BGŻ BNP Paribas SA
c) Bank Handlowy w Warszawie SA
d) Bank Millennium SA
e) Bank Ochrony Środowiska SA
f) Bank Pekao SA
g) Bank Pocztowy SA
h) Santander Bank Polska SA
i) Credit Agricole Bank Polska SA
j) Deutsche Bank Polska SA
k) Eurobank SA
l) ING Bank Śląski SA
m) mBank Hipoteczny SA
n) mBank SA
o) Pekao Bank Hipoteczny SA
p) PKO Bank Hipoteczny SA
q) PKO Bank Polski SA
r) Raiffeisen Bank Polska SA
s) Bank Polskiej Spółdzielczości
a) Alior Bank SA
b) Axcess Financial Poland Sp. z o.o.
c) Bank Pekao SA
d) Bank Pocztowy SA
e) Santander Bank Polska SA
f) EuroBank SA
g) ING Bank Śląski SA
h) mBank SA
i) Mogo Sp. z o.o.
j) Nest Bank SA
k) Raiffeisen Bank Polska SA.
The range of mortgage offers is available at: www. angkredyty.pl/pl/produkty/partnerzy-i-ich-oferty.
ANG Spółdzielnia receives a commission fee from financial institutions. The remuneration is due on condition that the borrower pays out the mortgage / loan. The remuneration is determined by the percentage rate on the amount of credit granted to the client via ANG or on the amount of commission paid by the client. The commission is covered by a financial institution. The client will be informed about the amount of the commission paid to the broker before the conclusion of the credit agreement in the information form referred to in art. 11 para. 2 of the Act.
• Does not charge directly from customers,
• Does not provide consultancy services within the meaning of the Act,
• Under agreements with financial institutions, it is attached to:
a) Active offer search and customer service
b) Providing customers with reliable information about the lenders' offer
c) Providing customers with information / advertising materials
d) Receiving paper applications for banking products and documents for applications in accordance with the procedures for handling customer requests handed over by the lenders
e) Organizational assistance to clients in the process of concluding a credit agreement
f) Proper storage of documents received from the client during the intermediation activities.
A client who has concerns about the activities of ANG Spółdzielnia or the activities of its associates may turn to the Board of Directors of ANG Spółdzielnia. Below are the contact details of the Board of Directors:
a) Artur Nowak-Gocławski, tel. 602 472 383, e-mail: email@example.com
b) Katarzyna Dmowska, tel. 602 354 833, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
c) Michał Kwasek, tel. 694 684 824, e-mail: email@example.com.
A client who believes that the rules of ethics have been violated may turn to the ANG Spółdzielnia Ethics Committee by writing to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, the Ethics Committee and the Code of Ethics can be found at www.angkredyty.pl.
ANG Spółdzielnia is a member of the Conference of Financial Enterprises (KPF). The client may contact the KPF Ethics Commission. A request to initiate proceedings (complaint) may be filed:
a) in a written form to the address of the KPF office ul. Długie Pobrzeże 30, 80-888 Gdańsk, Poland
b) in the form of an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
For more information, please visit: www.kpf.pl.
If the complaint is rejected, it is possible to submit an application to the Financial Ombudsman to intervene or attempt to amicably resolve the dispute. The application can be submitted:
a) in a written form to the following address: Al. Jerozolimskie 87, 02-001 Warsaw, Poland
b) in the form of an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org For more information, please visit: www.rf.gov.pl.
More information about the activities and financial results of ANG Spółdzielnia can be found in the annual social report, which is available at: www.angkredyty.pl.
Code of Ethics
Responsibility applies to both our work and private life. We feel responsible for our actions in front of our families, our environment, and in business in front of clients and colleagues. Below are the rules of the Code of Ethics that we follow when conducting our business.
1. We use the rules of responsible sale.
2. We are honest and loyal in mutual relationships. We cooperate with eachother and share the knowledge.
3. We create a responsible and friendly place of work.
4. Education and development is important to us. Thank to those, we can provide services on the highest level.
5. We comply to the legal rules and terms of arrangements.
6. We avoid the conflicts of interests.
7. We care for honest and transparent communication.
8. We biuld with clients partner and long-lasting relationships.
9. We comply withe the rules of honest competition.
10. We care for diversity in the workplace.
11. We take part in actions bringing goog for the community.
12. We limit our negative impact on the environment.
Reporting of doubts
All ANG co-operatives, employees and associates are required to comply with this Code of Ethics and to report in good faith any observed irregularities which in their opinion are unethical and inconsistent with the provisions of the Code of Ethics. All questions, doubts and irregularities are considered by the ANG Ethics Committee.
In the event of any doubts regarding the principles of the Code of Ethics or their use on a daily basis, the Ethics Committee is available to assist you. The current composition of the Ethics Committee and its regulations are available at www.angkredyty.pl in the tab Etyka.
The Commission pursues its goals by disseminating principles of professional ethics in the relations of members and cooperatives of the Cooperative with clients and other stakeholder groups as well as by promoting and explaining ethics in the ANG environment and assessing compliance with the rules of the ANG Code of Ethics.
Submit your question, doubt or violation of the Code to our Ethics Committee:
Exclusions of liability
Marketing materials distributed by POLASSETS, information and content posted and available on this Website are for informational purposes only and can not be considered as an advice, advice for investment, legal, tax, accounting or mortgage loan in any form. case. They do not constitute a recommendation to conclude a transaction to buy or sell any financial instrument or recommendation to refrain from making any transactions.
POLASSETS shall not be liable for any damage, directly or indirectly resulting from or in connection with any content posted on the Website and in connection with any unauthorized use of the content contained on it, as well as in relation to actions taken on the basis of the content provided.
In any case, persons interested in obtaining information related to the content contained on the Website should seek advice from POLASSETS, and in order to obtain advice or advice in the area requiring appropriate qualifications, permits or licenses should seek advice from persons and institutions possessing the required licenses, permits and licenses.
Investment risk notice
All forms of investing - also in the real estate market - involve the risk of losing part or all of the capital invested. In particular, the market risk, legal risk, counterparty credit risk and investment liquidity risk should be mentioned. Customers should be aware of the risks involved in investing and their investment decisions should be preceded by proper analysis and consultations with authorized persons and entities.
Rules for submitting and processing complaints
The customer who is a consumer in accordance with art. 22 (1) of the Act of 23 April 1964 - Civil Code (Journal of Laws 1964 No. 16 item 93, as amended), or another person entitled under the contract concluded with POLASSETS, has the right to lodge a complaint regarding services provided by POLASSETS. The customer has the right to submit a complaint via POLASSETS for the services of entities with whom POLASSETS has entered into cooperation agreements and which services it offers to its clients.
The customer may submit complaints in one of the following ways:
a) by mail to the following address: POLASSETS Sp. z o.o., ul. J. Piłsudskiego 74/320, 50-020 Wrocław, Poland
b) by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
c) personally at the POLASSETS office
d) in the manner specified in the relevant agreement concluded with an external entity regarding a product or service concluded through POLASSETS.
The complaint should contain at least:
a) customer name and surname
b) PESEL number
c) mailing address
d) number of the contract the complaint refers to
e) description of reservations
f) customer expectations regarding the resolution of the complaint
g) in the case of written complaints, the letter should be signed by the person submitting it.
If the data or information provided in the complaint need to be supplemented before consideration of the complaint, POLASSETS will ask the person lodging the complaint to supplement it in the indicated scope. In the case referred to in the preceding sentence, the period for considering the complaint is counted from the moment the data is filled by the client.
At the Customer's request, POLASSETS will provide a confirmation of making a complaint - in writing or otherwise agreed with the Customer.
The answer to the complaint will be given up to 30 calendar days from the date of its receipt. Only in exceptional circumstances time can be extended to 60 calendar days from the date of receipt of the complaint, about which POLASSETS will inform the complaining party earlier and indicate a new deadline for replying and the reason for the delay. The complaint will be notified in writing to the indicated correspondence address or another durable medium. At the request of the customer, the response to the complaint may be provided by e-mail.
If the received decision does not meet the client's expectations, treir has the right to submit an appeal in the mode accepted for the consideration of the complaint.
Complaints submitted for services of entities other than POLASSETS will be considered in accordance with separate rules in force in the institution to which the complaint relates. The client will be informed about these rules in the relevant contract for a product or service concluded via POLASSETS.
The rules described in this legal notice do not apply to entities other than consumers, in accordance with art. 22 (1) of the Act of 23 April 1964 - Civil Code (Journal of Laws 1964 No. 16, item 93, as amended).
Regulations for the use of the website
The owner of this Website in the domain www.polassets.com is POLASSETS Sp. z o.o. with seat in Wrocław, at ul. Józefa Piłsudskiego 74/320 (50-020 Wrocław, Poland), entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000689129, with share capital in the amount of PLN 10,000 paid in full, NIP 8971842881, REGON 367907299 ("POLASSETS").
POLASSETS reserves the right to change any elements on the Website and to correct the information contained on the Website at any time, without prior notification to Internet users.
Any content contained on this Website, as posted for information purposes, is up-to-date as of the date of its publication, and POLASSETS can not guarantee its validity or suitability in any given state and at any time.
The contents of the Website, any content presented on it, constitute the proprietary intellectual property of POLASSETS or cooperating partner companies and are legally protected by copyright and other regulations regarding the protection of intellectual property. The content and materials made available on this Website may not be used for public or commercial purposes without the written consent of POLASSETS. It is possible to download information from the Website, however, POLASSETS retains all rights to the content.
All trademarks, brand names, company logos and symbols displayed on the Website are the property of POLASSETS or cooperating partner companies. Trademarks, brand names, company logos and symbols belonging to POLASSETS can not be used in any way without the prior written consent of POLASSETS.
The information provided on the Website does not constitute an offer, invitation to submit offers or public promise in accordance with the Civil Code or the Act of 27 July 2002. on special terms of consumer sales and amendments to the Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 141, item 1176, as amended).
The Website may contain information about future events. This type of information depends on many different factors, including scientific, business, economic and financial; therefore, the effect of these factors may differ from those provided on the Website. POLASSETS is not responsible for the use of the Website.
All users agree that they open and use the Website together with the content at their own risk. POLASSETS shall not be liable for any damages, including direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or moral, resulting from the User's entry into the Website, use or inability to use the Website, or for errors or omissions in its content.
POLASSETS does not bear any responsibility for the content of websites on the Internet, for which POLASSETS is not entitled to any rights to which links have been placed on the Website, and from which they refer to the Website.
Users are required to use the Website in a way that does not interfere with its functioning, in particular through the use of specific software or devices.
Using the Website is tantamount to agreeing to the above conditions. If users do not consent, they may not use the Website.
The provisions of these regulations are subject to Polish law. If any point, condition or provision of these Regulations is deemed to be unlawful, void, ineffective or for any reason unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining points, conditions and provisions will not be in any way threatened or compromised.
In case of doubts and inaccuracy, Polish version of rules and content of the Website prevails.
POLASSETS may at any time change the terms of these Regulations by updating it, without prior notice.
Regulations for the provision of electronic services
Regulations for the provision of services via the electronic way by POLASSETS Sp. z o.o.
I. Introductory information
1. The Regulations define the types, scope and conditions of providing services by electronic means by POLASSETS Sp. z o.o. with headquarters at ul. J. Piłsudskiego 74/320, 50-020 Wrocław, Poland; NIP 8971842881; telephone: + 48 71 707 00 26; e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, website: www.polassets.com.
2. Terms used in the Regulations mean:
a) POLASSETS - POLASSETS Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław;
b) Telecommunications law - Act of July 16, 2004 - Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws No. 171, item 1800, as amended);
c) Page - the POLASSETS website, available at www.polassets.com
d) Teleinformation system - a team of cooperating IT devices and software, ensuring processing and storage, as well as sending and receiving data via telecommunications networks using a terminal device appropriate for a given type of network within the meaning of the Telecommunications Law;
e) Electronic communication means - technical solutions, including teleinformation devices and software tools cooperating with them, enabling individual remote communication using data transmission between ICT systems;
f) Provision of the service by electronic means - performance of the service provided without simultaneous presence of the parties (at a distance), by providing data at the individual request of the Service Receiver, sent and received by means of electronic processing devices, including digital compression, and data storage, which is entirely transmitted, received or transmitted via a telecommunications network within the meaning of the Telecommunications Law;
g) Service or Services - services provided electronically by POLASSETS;
h) Act on Electronic Services - Act on Electronic Services of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
i) the Service Recipient or User - an entity using the services of POLASSETS, being a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, obliged to comply with these Regulations;
j) Service Provider - POLASSETS Sp. z o.o. based in Wroclaw.
3. The contract for the provision of Services shall be concluded when the User inserts in the web browser the appropriate URL of the websites selected by him containing the content made available as part of the Services or using it to redirect to such subpages of the Website.
4. The commencement of using any of the Services described in the Regulations is tantamount to full acceptance by the Customer of the terms of these Regulations without the need to draw up a separate contract.
5. In the event that specific Services will have its own regulations, these regulations will be posted on the Internet pages related to a given Service, and this Regulation will apply to all activities making use of such a Service without separate acceptance of the Regulations of that Service.
II. Types and scope of Services covered by the Regulations
1. These Regulations apply to the following Services provided electronically by POLASSETS:
a) Newsletter - A service consisting of sending an electronic newsletter about new products in services and the POLASSETS environment, via e-mail to subscribers, via the mailing module. The service is available free of charge. The Service Recipient may at any time opt out of receiving the Newsletter by clicking a hyperlink with the text "Unsubscribe" contained in each e-mail sent to the Recipient with the content of the Newsletter. The Client, by placing an order to receive the Newsletter, agrees to receive the information contained therein, also if it is commercial in nature.
b) Files to download - a service consisting in making available by POLASSETS possible to download files to the User's computer. These files can be downloaded free of charge.
c) Contact form - A service consisting in sending e-mails to POLASSETS directly from the Website without having to use an e-mail client. The request may be of any content or may contain personal data necessary to contact the User in order to provide him with commercial information, if he has expressed such a wish.
d) Webinars - a service consisting in presenting to the User audiovisual content that is the subject of a webinar in the form of live broadcast. The webinar can also be saved and played back at any time. Webinars are organized using an external information system.
III. Additional information about the Services
1. The Service Provider shall ensure the operation of the ICT system which he uses in such a way that the Service User may terminate the use of the Service free of charge at any time.
2. The Service Provider stipulates that using the services provided electronically may involve a common risk to the risk of using the Internet. The service provider undertakes activities aimed at minimizing them.
4. The Service Provider undertakes at every request of the User sent to the e-mail address email@example.com:
a) send the User updated information on specific threats related to the use of the Service;
b) inform the User about the function and purpose of the software or data, which are not a part of the content of the Service, entered by the Service Provider into the ICT system used by the User.
5. In order to use the Service, the User shall meet the following technical requirements necessary to cooperate with the Service Provider's IT system:
a) access to the Internet (connection with at least 128 kbps);
b) having an e-mail account;
c) Internet browser: Internet Explorer 5.5 and above or Opera 7.x and higher, or Firefox versions 1.x or higher or Google Chrome version 5.0 or higher, or Safari 5 or higher, accepting cookies.
IV. Terms of providing Services
1. POLASSETS provides services to the Customer in the scope and on the terms set out in these Regulations.
2. The Service User undertakes to comply with these Regulations.
3. The Client is obliged to comply with the prohibition of abuse of electronic communication means and providing by or to the IT systems of POLASSETS the following content:
a) causing a disturbance of work or overload of IT systems of POLASSETS or other entities that participate directly or indirectly in the provision of electronic services;
b) inconsistent with generally applicable laws;
c) violating the rights of third parties, generally accepted social norms, moral or harmful to good manners; offensive or violating anyone's dignity.
4. In special cases, affecting the security or stability of the ICT system, POLASSETS has the right to temporarily cease or restrict the provision of Services, without prior notice and to carry out maintenance works aimed at restoring the security and stability of the ICT system.
5. POLASSETS shall not be liable for interruptions in the provision of Services resulting from failures or malfunctions of ICT systems that are beyond the control of POLASSETS.
6. Notwithstanding the above, POLASSETS has the right to cease providing the Services at any time, if such justified request is made to it by the Internet provider or other authorized entity. POLASSETS is not liable for damages caused by defective operation of the transmission system, including equipment failures, delays and disruptions in the transmission of information.
7. POLASSETS reserves the right to discontinue the provision of Services in the event of a breach of these Regulations by the Client, applicable law or generally accepted social and moral standards.
V. Personal data of the Customer
1. The processing of personal data of Users who are natural persons may concern: name, surname, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses provided during registration to the Services.
2. POLASSETS declares that it applies technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data appropriate to the threats and categories of data protected, in particular, protects data from unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized access, processing in violation of applicable law and change, loss, damage or destruction.
VI. Intellectual property rights
1. All rights to the content contained on the Website and being part of the Services are vested in the Service Provider or third parties who have agreed to their distribution by POLASSETS on the terms set out in these Regulations.
2. The User has the right to use the content contained on the Website and that are a component of the Services only on the terms and conditions set out in these Regulations and only for personal use.
3. No fragment of the publication presented on the www.polassets.com Website may be reproduced or distributed in any form or by any means without the prior permission of POLASSETS.
VII. Complaint proceedings
1. Complaints regarding both technical aspects of the functioning of the Services and other issues related to the Services can be sent to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing - to the address POLASSETS.
2. Complaints should be submitted no later than within 7 (seven) days from the date on which the cause of the complaint occurred.
3. Each complaint should contain a short description of the problem being the basis for lodging a complaint, date and time of its occurrence and the Customer's designation (including his name, surname, postal address and e-mail address).
4. The Service Provider will make the best efforts to resolve complaints within 30 (thirty) days of their receipt by the Service Provider. The Service Provider will immediately inform the complaining party about the result of the complaint settlement by e-mail to the e-mail address provided in the complaint.
5. Complaints that do not contain the data listed in para. 3 above or have been submitted after the deadline referred to in paragraph 2 of this paragraph.
VIII. Final Provisions
1. Complaints about the Services provided by POLASSETS may be submitted in a mode that is not covered by the Rules for Submission and Complaint Handling, which are posted on the Website at www.polassets.com/nota-prawna/
2. These Regulations shall apply from May 2, 2018.
3. The content of these Regulations may be recorded by the User by printing or saving on a carrier at any time from the Website www.polassets.com/nota-prawna/.
4. POLASSETS retains the right to change, at any time, the content of these Regulations. All changes will be posted on the www.polassets.com Website and will come into force on the day of publication.
5. Using the Website or Services by the User after making changes to the Regulations means their acceptance.