We respect your privacy.
We respect your privacy.
1. The Administrator of Personal Data is: POLASSETS Sp. z o.o. with registered office at: ul. J. Piłsudskiego 74/320, 50-020 Wrocław, Poland, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court in Wrocław, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under number KRS: 0000689129, NIP: 8971842881, REGON: 367907299, share capital in the amount of PLN 10,000 (fully paid up), email: email@example.com, telephone number: + 48 71 707 00 26
2. Respecting your rights as subjects of personal data (data subjects) and respecting applicable law, including in particular Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals in regarding the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general data protection regulation), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR, the Law on Personal Data Protection (hereinafter referred to as the Act) and other relevant provisions on the protection of personal data, We are committed to maintaining the security and confidentiality of personal data obtained from you. All employees have been properly trained in the processing of personal data, and our company as the Personal Data Administrator has implemented appropriate safeguards and technical and organizational measures to ensure the highest level of personal data protection. We have implemented procedures and policies for the protection of personal data in accordance with the GDPR, thanks to which we ensure compliance with the law and reliability of data processing processes, as well as the enforceability of all rights that are attributable to you as data subjects. In addition, if necessary, we cooperate with the supervisory body in the Republic of Poland, i.e. with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (hereinafter referred to as PUODO).
3. All inquiries, applications, complaints regarding the processing of personal data by our company (Personal Data Administrator), hereinafter referred to as Submissions, should be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address of the Personal Data Administrator ul. Piłsudskiego 74/320, 50-020 Wrocław, Poland. The Contents should clearly indicate:
a) details of the person or persons concerned by the Application,
b) the happening which is the reason for the Report,
c) present the demands and the legal basis for these demands,
d) indicate the expected method of settling the matter.
4. On our Website, we collect the following personal data:
a) name and surname – in order to use the Services of our Website, you will be asked to provide your name and surname so that we can contact you,
b) telephone number – providing a telephone number in the contact form facilitates possible contact,
c) e-mail address – we contact you via e-mail. If you have become a subscriber to our newsletter, we will also send you commercial information,
5. Providing the data indicated in the previous point is necessary in the following cases:
a) in order to usage of the Contact Forms available on the website www.polassets.com,
b) in order to provide the service (subscription) of the newsletter – if you want to be informed about interesting events and commercial offers, you can become a subscriber to the newsletter we provide; subscription is voluntary and you can unsubscribe at any time.
7. Your personal data is processed by our company as a Personal Data Administrator in order to provide services provided to you (i.e. subjects of personal data). In accordance with the principle of minimization, we process only those categories of personal data that are necessary to achieve the goals referred to in the preceding sentence.
8. We process personal data for the time necessary to achieve the goals listed in the preceding point. Personal data may be processed for a longer period than indicated in the preceding sentence, if such authorization or obligation imposed on the Personal Data Administrator results from specific legal provisions or when the service we perform is continuous (e.g. newsletter subscription).
9. The source of data processed by the Administrator is the persons whose data is related to.
10. Your personal data is not transferred to a third country within the meaning of the provisions of the GDPR.
11. We do not share any personal data with third parties without the explicit consent of the data subject. Personal data without the consent of the data subject may be made available only to public law entities, i.e. to authorities and administration (e.g. tax authorities, law enforcement authorities and other entities possessing authorization in generally applicable laws).
12. Personal data may be entrusted for processing to entities that process such data for the benefit of our company as a Personal Data Administrator. In such a situation, as the Personal Data Administrator, we enter into an contract with the entity that processes the data to entrust the processing of personal data. The processing company processes the entrusted personal data, but only for the needs, to the extent and for the purposes indicated in the contract of entrustment referred to in the preceding sentence. Without entrusting your personal data for processing, we would not be able to run your business as part of the Website. As the Administrator of the Personal Data, we entrust personal data for processing to entities:
a) providing hosting services to the website on which our Website operates,
b) providing other services to us as an Administrator of personal data that are necessary for the current operation of the Website.
13. Personal data are not subject to profiling by the Administrator of Personal Data.
14. According to the provisions of the GDPR, every person whose personal data we process as a Personal Data Administrator has the right to:
a) access to their personal data referred to in art. 15 GDPR- by providing us with personal data, you have the right to access to them; this does not mean, however, that you have the right to access all documents on which your data appears because they may contain confidential information; however, you have the right to information about your data and for what purpose we process and the right to obtain a copy of your personal data, we issue a first copy free of charge, and for each subsequent one in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR we charge an appropriate administrative fee corresponding to the cost of making a copy,
b) correcting, supplementing, updating personal data referred to in art. 16 GDPR- if your personal data have changed, please inform us as the Administrator of Personal Data about this fact, that the data we have is in line with the actual and current status; also in a situation where no change of personal data has occurred, but for any reasons these data are incorrect or have been incorrectly recorded (e.g. due to typographical errors), please inform us in order to correct or correct such data,
c) deletion of data (the right to be forgotten), referred to in art. 17 GDPR- in other words you have the right to request “deletion” of data held by us as the Administrator of Personal Data and the right to request us as an Administrator of Personal Data to inform other administrators to whom we have transmitted your information about the need to delete them. You may request that your personal data be removed first of all if:- the purposes for which the personal data were collected, was achieved, for example, we have completed the sales contract concluded with you,- the basis for the processing of your personal data was only consent, which was subsequently withdrawn and there are no other legal grounds for further processing of your personal data, e.g. if you unsubscribe from the newsletter and otherwise no longer use the services of our company,- you objected on the basis of art. 21 GDPR and you believe that we have no overriding legal basis for further processing of your personal data,- Your personal data were processed unlawfully, i.e. for illegal purposes or without any basis for personal data processing – please remember that in this case you must have a basis for your request,- the need to delete your personal data results from the law,- you are a person under the age of 13,
d) limitations on the processing referred to in Article 18 GDPR – you can contact our company with a request to limit the processing of your personal data (which would consist in the fact that until the case is cleared, our company primarily only kept personal data), if:
– you question the accuracy of your personal data, or
– you believe that we process your data without a legal basis, but at the same time you do not want us to delete this personal data (i.e. you do not use the right referred to in the preceding letter), or
– you have lodged the objection referred to in point (a) f of this point, or
– Your personal details are needed to establish, investigate or defend claims, e.g. in court,
e) transfer of data referred to in art. 20 GDPR – you have the right to obtain your data in a format that allows reading this data on a computer and the right to send such data in such format to another administrator; this right is only granted to you if the basis for the processing of your data was consent (e.g. to subscribe to the newsletter) or these data were processed automatically,
f) object to the processing of personal data, as referred to in art. 21 GDPR – you have the right to lodge an objection, if you do not agree to the processing of personal data that we have so far processed for legitimate purposes in accordance with the law,
g) not to be subject to the profiling referred to in art. 22 in conjunction from art. 4 point 4 of the GDPR – you will not be subject to automated decision making or profiling within the meaning of the GDPR on our Website, unless you consent to it; in addition, we will always inform you about profiling if it was to take place,
h) submitting a complaint to the supervisory body (ie to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection), referred to in art. 77 GDPR – if you feel that we are processing your personal data unlawfully or in any way infringe the rights resulting from generally applicable provisions of law in the field of personal data protection.
15. Regarding the right to delete data (the right to be forgotten), we note that according to the provisions of the GDPR, you do not have the right to exercise this right if:
a) the processing of your personal data is necessary to exercise your right to freedom of expression and information, e.g. if you have posted your data on the blog, in comments, etc.,
b) the processing of personal data is necessary for our company to fulfill its legal obligations under the regulations – we cannot delete your data for a period necessary to comply with obligations (e.g. tax obligations) which are imposed by law on us,
c) the processing of your data is done for the purpose of investigating, establishing or defending claims.
16. If you want to exercise your rights referred to in the preceding point, please use the appropriate tabs on the Website that allow you to delete your account and data collected on our Website or send a message by e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
17. Every detected security breach is documented, and in the event of occurrence of one of the situations specified in the provisions of the GDPR or the Act, the data subjects and, if applicable, PUODO are informed of such breach of the provisions on the protection of personal data.